Workshops on Employment Equity, B-BBEE, Diversity, Conflict Handling, Coaching and Mentoring, Legislation (depending on which ones you need to be covered). We normally offer a 5-day workshop to Toyota’s Shop Stewards, covering 6 major Acts. Any other can be customised and covered as we offer empowerment in various business skills. For more than 10 candidates we cost per day. For less candidates we cost per person, depending on the intervention.
our focus areas
- Comprehensive education, training and development programmes based on SAQA registered qualifications that are internationally recognised.
- Efficient mobile (local and on-site), customised interventions including qualifications, learnerships, skills programmes and workshops.
- Full recruitment, implementation, management, facilitation, assessment and moderation expertise of learnerships, both for employed (18.1) and unemployed (18.2) individuals.
- Strategic empowerment workshops to train the corporate-elected committees responsible for Employment Equity, Skills Development, Occupational Health and Safety and BBBEE compliance.
- An external Enterprise Development and Supplier Development Unit to assist public and private entities in complying with the amended BBBEE Act.
- An external Socio-Economic Development Unit to assist public and private entities in their compliance with the amended B-BBEE Act.
- An external Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) function to assist companies with their skills development planning and needs.