ATHENA – Interactive Training Network (Pty)Ltd
Entrepreneurial Skills Development and Functional Business Skills Development
by offering the market a selection of internationally accepted
- SAQA registered Qualifications,
- SETA registered Learnerships,
- Customised Skills Programmes and
- Empowerment Workshops.
- Comprehensive education, training and development programmes based on SAQA registered qualifications that are internationally recognised.
- Efficient mobile (local and on-site), customised interventions including qualifications, learnerships, skills programmes and workshops.
- Full recruitment, implementation, management, facilitation, assessment and moderation expertise of learnerships, both for employed (18.1) and unemployed (18.2) individuals.
- Strategic empowerment workshops to train the corporate-elected committees responsible for Employment Equity, Skills Development, Occupational Health and Safety and BBBEE compliance.
- An external Enterprise Development and Supplier Development Unit to assist public and private entities in complying with the amended BBBEE Act.
- An external Socio-Economic Development Unit to assist public and private entities in their compliance with the amended B-BBEE Act.
- An external Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) function to assist companies with their skills development planning and needs.