(recruitment, interviews, selection, implementation and management)
for Employed,Unemployed, Youth and Persons With Disabilities
in urban, rural and deep rural areas.
Our Portfolio of Accredited Full Qualiﬁcations and Registered Learnerships
Listed below are our Entrepreneurial and Business Skills LEARNERSHIPS with Department of Labour registration numbers for inclusion in your WSP.
23 Q 230043 25 121 5 5 R Labour Relations Administration Level 5
23 Q 230025 39 159 2 2 R Secretarial / Administration Services Level 2
23 Q 230026 46 130 3 3 R Secretarial / Administration Services Level 3
23 Q 230032 54 140 4 4 R Secretarial Administration Level 4
23 Q 230027 37 120 3 3 R Team Leader Level 3
Thank you for your kind consideration while we put our pages together.
Please contact us should you feel we could be of service to you in any way.
- Comprehensive education, training and development programmes based on SAQA registered qualifications that are internationally recognised.
- Efficient mobile (local and on-site), customised interventions including qualifications, learnerships, skills programmes and workshops.
- Full recruitment, implementation, management, facilitation, assessment and moderation expertise of learnerships, both for employed (18.1) and unemployed (18.2) individuals.
- Strategic empowerment workshops to train the corporate-elected committees responsible for Employment Equity, Skills Development, Occupational Health and Safety and BBBEE compliance.
- An external Enterprise Development and Supplier Development Unit to assist public and private entities in complying with the amended BBBEE Act.
- An external Socio-Economic Development Unit to assist public and private entities in their compliance with the amended B-BBEE Act.
- An external Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) function to assist companies with their skills development planning and needs.